December is the time when organizations create a plan for success in the New Year. As your company determines its business New Year’s Resolutions, you will want to put absence management high on the list. Absenteeism increases costs and decreases efficiency. Instituting an absence management solution now will help you increase productivity in 2016.
Efficient absence management includes:
- Having one number for employees to call to report an absence
- Understanding the number of absences by employee
- Ensuring compliance of all state and federal laws
- Having a consistence leave policy for all employees
- Aligning absence management with production needs
When a company is able to create and maintain an effective absence management policy, your organization will be able to:
- Reduce the number of absences
- Reduce the amount of time spent on absence reporting
- Determine seasonal staffing needs
- Increase productivity
- Increase retention
One way to improve absence management is to create an absence-reporting program that ensures management and human resources have up to date information. The experts at Actec can help you find a solution that will make 2016 the year you get absenteeism under control. Contact us today.