Technology, innovation, and convenience are constantly increasing customer expectations. Customers often leave a call center interaction dissatisfied, even if they received an answer to their question. Customers want more than a solution for their problems. Achieving customer satisfaction is a nuanced skill call centers can’t afford to mismanage.
Detailed Breakdown of Customer Expectations
Insurance providers have a significant opportunity to improve customer satisfaction by ensuring their call center meets their customers’ needs and expectations. Customers consistently list speedy problem solving as their top priority when engaging with a call center. Their next main concern focuses on their personal interactions with call center agents. Similarly, their third priority is to speak with a knowledgeable agent.
Rapid Problem Solving:
- 42% of customers want their problem resolved quickly
- 40% expect rapid answers to their questions
- 40% want personal interaction with agents
- 39% want easy access to information
- 37% want to speak with call center agents located in their country
Personal Interactions with a Knowledgeable Agent:
- 40% of customers expect respectful treatment
- 39% expect call center employees to have good communication skills
- 38% want multiple communication channels
- 36% expect easy and painless customer service interactions
- 36% expect agents to know their details and information upfront
- 35% expect call center agents to have access to all their information
Successful call centers understand customer priorities and train to meet their expectations. Failing to do so results in an unsatisfactory experience and degrades customer loyalty. Contact the experts at Actec to learn how a nearshore call center can improve customer service and exceed customers’ expectations.