- Duplicate forms required to satisfy regulatory requirements (more work)
- Inefficiencies in returning employees to work after their leave expired (wasted labor)
- HR staff struggling to track all the different types of leave (wasted time, increased risk)
These inefficiencies also lead to drop in their revenue. Numerous organizations have merged their absence reporting and absence management with disability management in order to coordinate claims tracking, integrate lost time data, and implement best practices across all HR operations. The result:
- A reduction in overall costs
- An understanding of employee leave and absence drivers
- A company-wide increase in productivity
Another step in this integration process was to establish a centralized reporting center. The call center offers employees a phone number that will connect them with a representative capable of tracking all absence types and answering any absence-related questions. You don’t have to be a large corporation to leverage an integrated absence management program. Contact the experts at Actec to learn what an integrated call center can do for your business.