Actec handled a large-scale catastrophic event for a large multinational oil company. Total call volume was above 147,000 (in the first few days calls came on a general claims line until a dedicated 800 number was published) – over 60% received the first month, a daily average of more than 3000, peaking at over 8000. We captured more than 90,000 claim reports, 66% reported telephonically, the remaining 34% captured via a custom Internet report we developed and rolled out about eight hours after notification to proceed. We also participated in daily conference calls and supplied the client with detailed management reports four to five times daily, seven days a week, over a period of four months. To learn more about how these solutions can help your business, contact us.